GCC will be performing demolition, underground and utilities, storm drains, curb and gutter, grading and paving for the new Loch Lomand subdivision.
• GCC will be demoing over 200,000 square feet of existing pavement& roadways.
• Crushing 8,500 cubic yards of recycled AC/AB/PCC
• Rebuilding the 2,300 Linear foot Marina Break water with over 10,000 Tons of Rip-Rap shoreline
• Constructing a new 2,300 lf x 10ft wide pedestrian path along the new Marina Breakwater
• Installing 7,000 linear feet of new concrete curb & gutter
• 33,000 square feet of new concrete walkways
• 115,000 square feet of new paving
• 2,300 lf of Storm Drain Piping with over 50 Storm Structures
• 1,800 feet of Sanitary Sewer Piping including a new Sanitary Sewer Pump Station
• 1,400 linear feet of waterline with new fire hydrants and water services to serve the future development.
This project is expected to be completed in 2016.