It is the policy of Ghilotti Construction Company...
...that the safety of our employees, and the public, is of
the highest priority. Accident prevention shall be considered
of primary importance in all phases of operations and administration.
It is Ghilotti Construction Company's intent to always maintain
effective standards that will guard against injuries and illnesses
occurring on the job.
...to maintain open communication between management and staff on matters pertaining to safety. All employees are encouraged to express their concerns or suggestions to help promote safe work practices and conditions.
...to provide current safety news, safety activities and reading materials, signs, and posters, which will be easily accessible to all employees.
To meet our commitment to safety, management will:
- Promote a positive attitude towards accident prevention
- Establish and insist upon safe work practices and conditions
- Provide appropriate supervision, training, and monitor conformance to quality standards
- Ensure employees and other persons understand and accept
their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy work
- Ensure that contractors working on our premises have,
and follow, appropriate safety procedures